Who is PHSA?
Founded by Managing Director Noni Byron, Prestige Health Services Australia (PHSA) was established out of recognition that the industry could do a better job of providing quality, innovative, tailored health and wellbeing solutions that focus on the individual, whilst delivering sustainable outcomes. Our industry best, client centered rehabilitation services, support individuals with injury, illness, or disability to achieve health, social and vocational goals.
The PHSA team consists of experienced allied health professionals and employment placement specialists with an average of 12 years’ experience who will partner with you to ensure quality, consistency, and outcome focused solutions always.
5 years on, PHSA are now providing services across Australasia (Australia and New Zealand) supporting industry partners in:
- Workers Compensation (across different states)
- Life Insurance (Australia & New Zealand)
- Compulsory Third Party Insurance
- Lifetime Care and Support Scheme
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Private Employers (Australia & New Zealand)