Prestige Health Services Australia (PHSA) is a national boutique provider delivering best in industry injury management; disability management and workplace rehabilitation services.
Our mission is to achieve sustainable health, social and return to work outcomes for our clientele through the delivery of innovative workplace; injury management; disability management and rehabilitation services undertaken by experienced consultants with a focus on quality, integrity and belief that we can and will achieve outcomes.
PHSA are seeking a mature, driven, and motivated individual to join the Employment Services team as an “Employment Consultant / Employment Placement Specialist”.
This role requires you to deliver job seeking preparation and job placement services to referred participants with an injury (psychological or physical) and those who may have a health or medical condition to support host employment, work trials, volunteer work or direct job placement.
A background in Rehabilitation, DES, Employment services, Recruitment would be ideal however structured on the job training is provided.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in workplace rehabilitation services, disability, employment case management, job placement or recruitment (or equivalent).
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to reverse market and cold canvass to potential employers to source work trials and new employment opportunities
- Independence and autonomy with the ability to work in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with electronic client record keeping
Class C Drivers licence and access to own vehicle (travelling around Sydney Metro and some regional locations is required in the role)
PHSA offers flexibility and autonomy in the role with the opportunity for career advancement in combination with a comprehensive induction, training and mentoring program.
We provide you with a laptop, smartphone, offer a competitive salary based on clinical and workplace rehabilitation experience as well as a lucrative bonus system (employees only).
If you have the relevant experience, registration and believe you are an ideal candidate please apply via the link to the right, providing us with a cover letter and current resume.
Alternatively you can email your application to [email protected]